[Box Backup-dev] Re: [Box Backup] Danish and other special chars

Gary boxbackup-dev@fluffy.co.uk
Sun, 5 Feb 2006 20:00:07 -0800 (PST)

[http://bbdev.fluffy.co.uk/svn/box/chris/win32/releases/boxbackup-0.09_plus2_vc2005fix_r390-backup-client-mingw32.zip]

bbackupquery seems to work fine this time around, although I did not backup/restore/query any
non-English character set files/folders, due to the following error in bbackupd right after remote
store connect:

Exception caught (Common RegexNotSupportedOnThisPlatform (Your platform does not have built in
regular expression libraries.) 1/30), reset state and waiting to retry....

I thought Nick had fixed this one for 0.9 Win32 client.

Gary

P.S.

Switched this thread to -dev, yet again :).