[Box Backup-dev] boxbackup-0.09_plus2 under Cygwin

Chris Wilson boxbackup-dev@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 7 Feb 2006 21:02:05 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Ben,

> I used pcre on Win32 recently, and it was very easy to use.

Which release, compiler, environment? I can't get it to build and install
properly from source on cygwin+mingw.

>>  I have no idea if I can get regex support working in time for this
>>  release, so Cygwin support might still be worth having.
>
> How long? Sounds like it's worth having.

Not sure, but at a guess another 8 hours to have it building and
installing properly in a cygwin environment, then I have to make bb
autoconf detect and link to it properly.