[Box Backup-dev] COMMIT r473 - box/trunk/distribution/boxbackup

Chris Wilson boxbackup-dev@fluffy.co.uk
Sat, 18 Feb 2006 13:00:34 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Martin,

> If you're running ext3 then simply remount with '-o acl,user_xattr'.

I'm trying to test this on Fedora Core 2. I think the xattr tests are
running, but I don't see any output to confirm it.

BoxConfig.h has "#define HAVE_SYS_XATTR_H 1", and I have no output line
that says "Your platform supports xattr, but your filesystem does not".
The start of the bbackupd test log, in debug mode, is:

TEST: test/bbackupd
Removing old test files...
Copying new test files...
Account 1234567 created

Does this mean that it successfully ran the xattr tests? Perhaps some more
verbose logging would be useful here?