[Box Backup-dev] Errors with trunk client (Win32)

Chris Wilson boxbackup-dev@fluffy.co.uk
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 23:58:20 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Roy,

> I tried to run the client of box backup on Windows XP, but I get the
> following error:
> Communication error with control client: Server SocketAlreadyOpen
> TRACE: Exception thrown: ServerException(SocketAlreadyOpen) at
> d:\backup\box\boxbackup\lib\win32\winnamedpipestream.cpp(75)

I need more information to reproduce this error, since I haven't seen it
for a long time.

* Which version of box were you running?
* Did you build it yourself? Otherwise, which build was it?
* What were you trying to do when you got that error? Running bbackupctl?
   If so, with what command?
* Was the error sent by bbackupctl or bbackupd?
* Was bbackupd even running?