[Box Backup-dev] RC 3 testing: NetBSD 3.0 fails

Martin Ebourne boxbackup-dev@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 21 Feb 2006 16:19:55 +0000

[resend]

On Mon, 2006-02-20 at 22:36 +0000, Ben Summers wrote:
> Actually, a quick hack would be to define
> PLATFORM_KQUEUE_NOT_SUPPORTED on NetBSD to get the troublesome code
> to use poll() instead.

Ok, except it's not that define any more. :)

You need to make sure HAVE_KQUEUE is not defined.

If someone submits a tested patch that special cases the AC_CHECK_FUNCS
for kqueue to not run on netbsd (look at how win32 does it elsewhere)
then I'm happy to run with that as a temporary hack for 0.10 only.

Cheers,

Martin.