[Box Backup-dev] Errors with client (Win32)

Chris Wilson boxbackup-dev@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 00:09:51 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Roy,

> Thank you for you help. You're right, bbackupctl is broken. If I use it
> in lazy mode, bbackupd will run just fine. If I compile it in VS2005,
> will bbackupctl run just fine then?

I can't promise it, but it works fine for me, with both versions (trunk
and mine). If not, or even if it does, then your help in fixing it would
be greatly appreciated.

To start with, you could run bbackupd under the Visual Studio debugger
(either version), and break into the process at the point where it's hung
(after sending the sync command), and tell me what the stack trace says.

Thanks again for your help!