[Box Backup-dev] NetBSD patches?

Martin Ebourne boxbackup-dev@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 01:32:37 +0000

On Wed, 2006-02-22 at 23:06 +0000, Ben Summers wrote:
> What's happening with NetBSD support?
>
> I think the test failures Per reported are not ideal but OK, because
> it sorts itself out shortly afterwards. In the end, everything gets
> backed up. So that support is worth having.

I have to say you're rather upbeat on those! I got the impression that
every bbackupquery compare was coming back with differences found in the
bbackupd test, so I assumed it just wasn't working.

Oh, I guess your point is it worked in release mode, just not debug. A
bit odd that. Wonder if that was repeatable.

Cheers,

Martin.