[Box Backup-dev] Errors with client (Win32)

Roy boxbackup-dev@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 22:08:10 +0100

Chris Wilson wrote:
> Hi Roy,
>
>> My brother has debugged the problem. He has posted a message on the
>> list, subject "Exception thrown in bbackupquery when reading form
>> stdin". That version works in our setup.
>
> It works completely? I'm amazed. The change that he made should only
> affect bbackupquery, not bbackupd or bbackupctl.
>
> Cheers, Chris.
No, my mistake. Only bbackupquery works now. Problem in bbackupctl with
the sync option is not yet found. Bbackupd now works fine, or maybe not,
if this is the problem of that causes bbackupctl sync to hang indefinitely.

Gr.

Roy