[Box Backup-dev] Makefile.extra?

Martin Ebourne boxbackup-dev@fluffy.co.uk
Sat, 25 Feb 2006 12:34:49 +0000

On Fri, 2006-02-24 at 18:34 +0000, James O'Gorman wrote:
> Well I made the changes to my svn working copy, but for some reason 'svn
> diff .' only showed the changes to configure.ac. Maybe I did something
> wrong. svn status did show that I had renamed a load of files though.

That's odd, because the diffs appear to have been taken from the
released version, not the svn version. They've all got the copyright
notices in, which will break the diffs.

> I've attached a tar/gzip archive that has a shell script to rename the
> necessary files, and a directory with the individual patches I created
> with diff (not svn diff). I've also attached the single diff I got from
> svn diff for configure.ac.
>
> Is the svn diff the preferable format? If so I'll see what's going on
> with that and submit a new set of patches.

How you've submitted them this time is fine. It should be quite easy to
get them in from that. Just need the C++ stuff fixed, and to be done
from the svn working copy.

Cheers,

Martin.