[Box Backup-dev] SVN repository

James O'Gorman boxbackup-dev@fluffy.co.uk
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 19:29:54 +0000

Martin Ebourne wrote:
> On Sat, 2006-02-25 at 17:56 +0000, Ben Summers wrote:
>> Sourceforge now offer SVN repositories.
>>
>>     http://sourceforge.net/docs/E09/
>>
>> Any advantages in moving?
>
> None that I can see. I guess we could use their bug trackers and stuff,
> but they're really not the best.
>
> You mentioned installing trac before, that would be really good. trac &
> svn are an excellent combination.

I'd second the use of trac. I started using it for my own internal
projects and it's pretty useful. Setting milestones and submitting bug
reports is very handy! Plus the quick access to diffs with the changes
highlighted is certainly very useful. No more doing svn diff | vim -c
"set ft=diff" - :-)

James