[Box Backup-dev] Re: [Box Backup-commit] Re: #15: boxbackup should run e-mail notify script if server can't be contacted

James O'Gorman boxbackup-dev@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 4 Jan 2007 17:51:11 +0000

On Thu, Jan 04, 2007 at 05:32:13PM +0000, James O'Gorman wrote:
> For a Windows system, I can probably hack together a VBScript (or maybe
> even JScript) that does the same ob as NotifySysadmin.sh, including the
> email part. I'll try and have a look later tonight.

Actually -- does the Windows client require Perl for runtime, or just to
build? If people need Perl anyway a simple Net::SMTP script should do
the job.

James