[Box Backup] Re: problems....

Imran boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Sat, 3 Apr 2004 16:13:27 -0500

Oh, one thing I forgot to mention is that its setup as raid, i.e. /raid/0.0,
/raid/0.1 and /raid/0.2   In /raid/0.0/backup/ dirs, there are write.lock
files in each of the IDs dirs (and they aren't there in /raid/0.1  or /raid/0.2).

and o01.rf files in all of the /raid/0.0 dirs are of size zero (0).  while the
other two raid ones are of size 40 for notused accounts, and 520 for the
account I was testing.

o02.rf file on the other hadnd is 4096 on /raid/0.0 and /raid/0.2 but 513
bytes on /raid/0.1   (of course this file only exists for the account I was
testing).

also, if, lets say, /raid/0.0 harddrive crashed and I was to put in a new
harddrive, wouldn't it rebuild the backup dir?  i renamed the backup dir, and
created a new backup dir with the correct permissions, but i just get lots of
errors.  maybe I have to give it a commandline paramater or maybe that isn't
functional yet..

Imran