[Box Backup] packaging, set limits, thank you's

SITKEI Attila boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 17:59:23 +0200

Good evening,

* Is there any plan out there for packaging this piece of software?
I've thougth mainly on linux' distros because of their
`have-all-in-packages' philosophy; as of primary goal I'd say debian,
that I'm using on some systems.

* What if I set limit for an account over the physically possible
amount? And, additionally, it'd be great to be able to set limit
regarding the bbstored's machine view: the amount of data that may be
used by client (now the only possibility is the give this before
compression).

* I wish to thank the author for his work. The software is extremely
useful and -- after some practices -- is easy to use.

Bye

--tef