[Box Backup] New encryption format & Space usage

Flavio Curti boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 15:33:15 +0200

Hi Ben

On Thu, Apr 29, 2004 at 02:21:09PM +0100, Ben Summers wrote:
> These two bits of info are available in the logs already -- make sure
> local6.info is logged somewhere with syslog.
You are right... Sorry for not thinking this really through...
> I could add that fairly easily. Expect it in the next version.
Great!

> >if there was some way to gather some informations. ``bbackupctl stat''
> >comes to mind.
> Would that be really better than looking in the logs?
Imho yes. But I can do a grep as easily, so don't worry ;)

> And to check the backup properly...
> [...]

Thank you, I'll look into that one!

One other question (just send me to the docs if it's there, even I did
not find it):

How do I find out how many/which versions of a file are stored on the
Server? Ie I know I want file /etc/passwd and wanna find out what
version are stored...

Thank you & Greetz

Flavio Curti

--