[Box Backup] New encryption format & Space usage

boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 10:33:54 -0400 (EDT)

Sorry,

I forgot to add, that all we would hope for from Ben, would be a plugin
with the basic stats more or less as he has now. If someone wanted more,
they could write it, and (if there were nice) submit it for inclusion as a
third party module.

Rick