[Box Backup] exception BackupStore BerkeleyDBFailure

Ben Summers boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 5 Aug 2004 17:46:43 +0100

On 5 Aug 2004, at 17:25, Chris Anderson wrote:

> I've just started getting the following error on one of my backup
> clients. The full error is:
>
> 	exception BackupStore BerkeleyDBFailure (4/31) -- terminating
>
> The client is running Box Backup Client v0.07 on an older version of
> RedHat Linux (7.3).
>
> I tried running "bbstoreaccounts check ... fix" on the server just to
> make sure that wasn't an issue, but the client still gets this
> exception.
>
> Any idea how I can get this client going again?

On the client, delete the contents of /var/bbackupd (or whatever you
put the working directory for bbackupd). Restart bbackupd.

This is a known problem, I will be fixing things so this happens
automatically in the next version.

Ben