[Box Backup] Win32 version - wrong timestamps?

Garry Glendown boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Sat, 04 Dec 2004 09:47:59 +0100

I started moving the Winblows boxes over to 0.08h, and noticed the
timestamps are all wrong -- doing a "ls -t" shows the same time and date
for all files (current time w/o or with wrong TZ), even for files I know
have been written long ago ...

Also, the binaries asume c:\program files for the base directory of the
config file, even when the installer installs to the correct localized
path (c:\programme in my case). calling with -c and the corrected path
of course works ...

Apart from that, thanks for the work on the win32 port!!!

-garry