[Box Backup] Any last feature requests before 0.04?

Ben Summers boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 17:09:18 +0000

On 20 Feb 2004, at 20:24, Juan Vera wrote:

> What details do you want in particular? ExtendedLogging = yes only
> dumps the commands it sends and receives. With it set to no, all the
> other information including logins and logouts is still logged.
>

>> Ben
>
> I'd like to have the whole details (for debugging purposes
> mostly) of ExtendedLogging w/o the transmit packets that
> make tail -f scroll too much :)

I'm still not sure I quite follow what you want. Perhaps you could send
me an edited log which shows exactly what you want?

If you're debugging, surely the full information would be more useful
anyway?

Ben