[Box Backup] License

Ben Summers boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Sun, 29 Feb 2004 12:43:59 +0000

I think I'm tending towards a BSD license. Maybe with enlarging the
advertising clause to request a link to the web site?

As you point out, another good argument for it is that if people start
using it, at least they're going to be using mine rather than another
system. Which gives me opportunities that I wouldn't have otherwise.

Ben