[Box Backup] New version released -- 0.03

Ben Summers boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 14:50:09 +0000

On 27 Jan 2004, at 14:08, Eduardo Alvarenga wrote:

> On Tue, 27 Jan 2004, Ben Summers wrote:
>
>> I've just uploaded a new release:
> [big-snip]
>
>  Any AnonCVS server avaliable?
>
>  CVS_RSH=/usr/bin/ssh is welcome ;-)

I'm afraid not. I don't think it's worth running one because

* 408k downloads don't cause much of problem.

* I don't have an anoncvs server installed already, and don't want to
run "unnecessary" services with all their attendant potential security
holes.

* It doesn't fit in well with my development process, where I develop
using a private CVS server and then use a script to generate the
release archive.

Although I'm willing to be persuaded otherwise.

Ben