[Box Backup] Thanks for the last bit but now the next question:)

Ben Summers boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 13:16:21 +0100

On 15 Jul 2004, at 13:10, Nick Knight wrote:

> The only two files generated from this is 999-cert.pem and 999-key.pem?
> I don't remember it causing any error messages

What happens if you run this command?

   openssl rand -out 999-FileEncKeys.raw 1024

(This needs to be run on a computer with openssl installed.)

Can I suggest that this be continued off-list if you need any more
help? If we discover any useful hints we can post a note for the
archive, but I suspect this is "operator error" rather than a problem
with the code.

Ben