SV: [Box Backup] windows binaries

Mikael Syska boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 16:21:12 +0200

Started the backup, and waited until it was finish, and then took the
mb/time so its not arcurate, but its still way to slow for a 100 =
Mbit/sec
network... Mostly big files on 10-50 mb.

If the server does some bit manipulation, how come its not using 100% of =
the
cpu?

Maybe a thing to add to the documentation, is that it runs on port 2201 =
think it is.

Mikael Syska

Btw, great program, keep up the good work