[Box Backup] Exception: Connection TLSHandshakeFailed (7/30)

Ben Summers boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 15:25:06 +0000

On 4 Nov 2004, at 14:56, Remco Poelstra wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a laptop running Fedora Core 2 and a server (which actually is
> also a laptop) running Debian Woody. I installed everything exactly as
> is described on the website.
> When I run 'bbackupquery' (as root) I get the following error:
> Exception: Connection TLSHandshakeFailed (7/30)
>
> I did install the certificates etc. Does anyone have any idea how I
> can solve this?

Could you enable ExtendedLogging on both client and server, set up
logging to /var/log/box as described on the web site, and the report
back what the logs contain when you run bbackupd?

(And to log bbackupquery add the command line argument -l <logfile>
where <logfile> is a temporary file.)