[Box Backup] 0.08PLUS1
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 18:10:13 +0000
I've been sitting on these changes for too long.
* Added test for Linux LFS support
* Fix bug where interrupted housekeeping corrupts store size data
* Stop corrupt data in inode db causing backup to stop when server
returns an error
* Align data for encryption/decryption on block boundaries to allow h/w
* Bizarre code adjustments to compile on Fedora 3
But if anyone is having problems with large files under Linux (as I
know a number of you are), can you give this one a try?