[Box Backup] 0.08PLUS1
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 14:46:48 -0000
I have installed on the machine I was having problems with, - data is
coming in - may take some time! But I will let you know how I get on.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com]
On Behalf Of Ben Summers
Sent: 12 November 2004 18:10
Subject: [Box Backup] 0.08PLUS1
I've been sitting on these changes for too long.
* Added test for Linux LFS support
* Fix bug where interrupted housekeeping corrupts store size data
* Stop corrupt data in inode db causing backup to stop when server=20
returns an error
* Align data for encryption/decryption on block boundaries to allow h/w=20
* Bizarre code adjustments to compile on Fedora 3
But if anyone is having problems with large files under Linux (as I=20
know a number of you are), can you give this one a try?
boxbackup mailing list