[Box Backup] 0.08PLUS3 debian package

Jesus Climent boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Fri, 26 Nov 2004 16:47:15 +0100

On Fri, Nov 26, 2004 at 04:41:44PM +0100, dctester@freestart.hu wrote:
> Hello, Is there $subject anywhere? Thx. Amily

I was planing to get it out, but 2 unfortunate accidents (both deadly, my hard
disk drive and two of my close debian friends are now resting in peace) have
delayed for an unknown amount of time the creation of such packages.

I could try to work on them, but two other things are now in my mind: get an
autobuilder ready for my employer and a couple of other packages which need to
be finished asap (dspam, trac and abcde).

Jesus Climent                                      info:www.pumuki.org
Unix SysAdm|Linux User #66350|Debian Developer|2.4.27|Helsinki Finland
GPG: 1024D/86946D69 BB64 2339 1CAA 7064 E429  7E18 66FC 1D7F 8694 6D69

Where are you going, Starfish and Friends?
		--Chad (Charlie's Angels)