[Box Backup] Win2 client latest version

Andreas Schrafl boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Sat, 27 Nov 2004 20:46:37 +0100

here is my conf file. I tried a version without the "" for the paths but
I doesn't seem to work in both ways.

StoreHostname = ServerIP(not everybody has to know that)
AccountNumber = 0x7d0
KeysFile = "E:\Programme\Box Backup\certs\7d0-FileEncKeys.raw"

CertificateFile = "E:\Programme\Box Backup\certs\7d0-cert.pem"
PrivateKeyFile = "E:\Programme\Box Backup\certs\7d0-key.pem"
TrustedCAsFile = "E:\Programme\Box Backup\certs\serverCA.pem"

DataDirectory = "E:\Programme\Box Backup\bbackupd"

UpdateStoreInterval = 3600

MinimumFileAge = 21600

MaxUploadWait = 86400

FileTrackingSizeThreshold = 65535

DiffingUploadSizeThreshold = 8192

MaximumDiffingTime = 20

Server
{
	PidFile = "E:\Programme\Box Backup\bbackupd\bbackupd.pid"
}

BackupLocations
{
       Fun
	{
                 Path = "E:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Username\Eigene
Dateien\Fun\"
	}
}