[Box Backup] Win2 client latest version

Andreas Schrafl boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Sat, 27 Nov 2004 22:52:23 +0100

This is the output from bbackupquery. With the config file bbackupd2.conf

Box Backup Query Tool v0.08Win32, (c) Ben Summers 2003, 2004
Using configuration file E:\Programme\Box Backup\bbackupd.conf
No random device -- additional seeding of random number generator not
performed.

Connecting to store...
Unable to send message to Event Log: 6SSL err during Connect:
error:14094418:SSL
  routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:tlsv1 alert unknown ca
Exception: Connection (7/30)

OK I have found what was with the server (I seems the last check I did
from the other machine killed the server process. I'll try to find out
how it did that and report on it).

But now I have this problem.
Did I install something wrong with the certificates?
The documentation is a bit fuffy around there (or I just don't
understand what it means).

> Can you run bbackupquery from the command line?  It should also indicate
> what errors you are getting.
>
> Cheers!
> Ken
>

>>Ok. As I wrote there are no quotes in the config but I just thought
>>windows could be having problems with the spaces.
>>Yes I copied the default and edited it. Also the Path is on one line
>>(just email that makes a line break in there)
>>I corrected the \Eigene Dateien\ in you version (there is a space and no
>>\ there) but I still have the same error. The server is running because
>>from the other OpenBSD machine I can run the backup without problems.
>>
>>Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it.
>>andy
>>
>>ken wrote:
>>
>>>There isn't any "quotes" in mine - did you edit the default that is
>>>installed with the installation program?  And the Path seems to have to
>>>be
>>>on one line.
>>>
>>>So:
>>>
>>>StoreHostname = ServerIP(MAKE SURE THAT EXACTLY LIKE THE SERVER URL/IP)
>>>AccountNumber = 0x7d0
>>>KeysFile = E:\Programme\Box Backup\certs\7d0-FileEncKeys.raw
>>>
>>> CertificateFile = E:\Programme\Box Backup\certs\7d0-cert.pem
>>> PrivateKeyFile = E:\Programme\Box Backup\certs\7d0-key.pem