[Box Backup] Controlling rate in lazy mode

Imran boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 16:03:40 -0500

Hmm, sounds like you don't have DMA mode turned on on the harddrive(s)?

If you have linux, you can do 'hdparm /dev/hda'  (where /dev/hda is your hdd)
or whatever and if dma is turned on and if you have 32bit IO on.

Imran

On Fri, 08 Oct 2004 08:40:14 +0100, Adrian Cox wrote