[Box Backup] Signing Server Certificate Fails.

ken boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:37:22 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I have installed boxbackup on Fedora Core 2 by first making the rpms and
then installing the new rpms.

I have run the scripts to create the config files, generated the
certificate and get a failure when trying to sign the server certificate.

Here is what I have done:
cd /etc/box/ (directory above the /ca)
/usr/bin/bbstored-certs ca sign-server mybizguard.com-key.pem  (the cert
is here /etc/box/bbstored/mybizguard.com-key.pem)

Error is:
mybizguard.com-key.pem does not exist at /usr/bin/bbstored-certs line 270.

It seems it cannot find the certificate in the appropriate directory.
Question would be where do I run this from?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!
Ken

--