[Box Backup] Signing Server Certificate Fails.

ken boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 15:52:21 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Martin,

Your right - the CA will likely always be on the Internet.  I know I used
to run a CA service for banks, etc. (but behind 3 different firewalls and
some vpn'd).

Once I get this all installed I will share my installation instructions
for FC2 specifically.

Cheers!
Ken