[Box Backup] Howto install the windows port

Per Thomsen boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 10:32:38 -0700

On 4/19/05 8:47 AM, Roy wrote:

> How can I install the windows port? There are no script to generate the
> keys etc. Has somebody writen any documentation on how to do that?

What I do is to generate the keys on the bbstored server, and then
transfer them to the Windows box...

After you're done with the keys, transfer the following files to your
Box directory on your Windows box (usually c:\Program Files\Box Backup):

- XXXXX-FileEncKeys.raw (and make a backup of this file somewhere safe)
- XXXXX-cert.pem
- XXXXX-key.pem
- ServerCA.pem

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
Per

--
Per Reedtz Thomsen | Reedtz Consulting, LLC | F: 209 883 4119
V: 209 883 4102    |   pthomsen@reedtz.com  | C: 209 996 9561