[Box Backup] Still getting errors :-(

Roy boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 23:25:10 +0200

Thanks for your help! But now I get some other errors...I'm probably
doing something stupid ;-)

When I start the Windows service I get the following three errors (only
the enlish part, rest of the error is in dutch):
SSL err during Load certificates: error:02001002:system library:fopen:No
such file or directory.

SSL err during Load certificates: error:20074002:BIO
routines:FILE_CTRL:system lib.

SSL err during Load certificates: error:140DC002:SSL
routines:SSL_CTX_use_certificate_chain_file:system lib.

When I want to start it on the command prompt I get the following error:
C:\Program Files\Box Backup>bbackupctl.exe -c "c:\Program Files\Box
Backup\bbackupd.conf" sync
Using configuration file c:\Program Files\Box Backup\bbackupd.conf
Could not open pipe aftwer waiting
way.

Does anybody now what I do wrong?

And can somebody tell me which port needs to be opened on the server
which holds the backups?

Gr.

Roy