[Box Backup] Boxwin Client activity

Gary boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 11:35:58 -0700 (PDT)

Nick,

> Oh I see, I found a session timeout but that is different, perhaps
> there is a hack in the library some how.

I believe that set of SLL calls applies to actually resuming sessions
in a thread and stuff like that. Not too useful for (overall) timeout
management from what they say on openssl groups.

> Perhaps you could send me your patch to include in the win32 version?

Sure, but let me test the thing a bit more. I should also probably
implement an explicit keep-alive client-server command set, since for
the moment I am doing GetAccountUsage just to do... anything, which is
within server protocol boundary :).

Gary