[Box Backup] how do I compile for cygwin, from linux?

Michael Day boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 16:46:55 +0100

Hi again,

I've managed to build a linux server and client, but I also need a windows
client. As we use a lot of cygwin, I'm happy with a cygwin client, but I
can't see what option to pass to configure, or make to make it make one
for cygwin.

Or do I need to compile it under cygwin?

Michael Day | Systems Administrator | Reading Room Ltd
E: michael.day@readingroom.com | 77 Dean Street London W1D 3SH
--
LONDON/SYDNEY/MANCHESTER
www.readingroom.com