[Box Backup] new disk -> error 1/9 Error accessing a file. Check permissions.

Chris Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Fri, 16 Dec 2005 18:17:59 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Ben,

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005, Ben Summers wrote:
> On 16 Dec 2005, at 10:18, Andreas Schrafl wrote:
>
>>  Is there any way to check what files the server tries to access?
>
> On OpenBSD, you can use systrace to see everything it does.

Perhaps this belongs on the dev list, but I've been thinking that perhaps
some exceptions could have an optional message or file name that caused
the error? I think it would help with debugging problems like this. What
do you think?