[Box Backup] Chris: Boxi working as a native Win32 app

Chris Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 21 Dec 2005 19:18:14 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Joao,

> Thank you on your reply.
>
> I'm looking forward to perform the tests on a 'Windows Boxi', and help
> on the gowing of BoxBackup family.
>
> Going one step further, can Boxi be translated? Can I help you some how?

In theory it has an internationalisation framework, but I haven't used it
and none of the strings are extracted. I'd prefer to have a working,
public, stable release in English before I start working on translating
it. However, if you want to have a go, be my guest.