[Box Backup] Warnings from bbstoreaccounts check

Ben Summers boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 08:32:17 +0000

On 17 Feb 2005, at 04:33, Robert Shaw wrote:

> I'm getting the following output from bbstoreaccounts check:
>
> NOTE: Will fix errors encountered during checking.
> Check store account ID 0746ddcf
> Phase 1, check objects...
> Phase 2, check directories...
> File ID 2a0b0 has different container ID, probably moved
> File ID 24574 has different container ID, probably moved
> File ID 343ea has different container ID, probably moved

[snip]
> Store account checked, no errors found.
>
> What do those messages mean, and how to I clear them? I ran the check
> with and without the "fix" option, and they still persist. Are they
> harmful?

These messages mean that a file has been renamed from one directory to
another directory. It's completely harmless, unless of course you're
certain that no files have been renamed like this.

The fix option won't "fix" them, as there isn't really an error to fix.

Ben