[Box Backup] Boxwin next version

Gary boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 04:10:15 -0800 (PST)

Nick,

> http://boxbugs.omniis.com/boxwin0.09e.exe is now available.

Special thanks for this one from me - it was my only main problem with
the system under Win32. I will give it a thorough spin.

> The question I have is to do with the example config file, in it the
> exclude file example is "*.(mp3|MP3)$" with my build the compile of
> the expression fails, as my understanding is this should be
> .*\.(mp3|MP3)$ - or am I missing something?

If I understood the question correctly, we should treat this
configuration parameter either as an extension "list", or a native
regular expression. If we go the later route, the expression:

*.(mp3|MP3)$

would be, indeed, incorrect. The correct version would be:

.*\.(mp3|MP3)$

or, technically:

Did I get the problem at hand right?

Gary