[Box Backup] Problems running server

Dave Kettmann boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 10:11:02 -0600

It was a file not found error, unfortunately I dont have the error =
message anymore .. But, I think I know why I wasnt getting any logging. =
I dont think I ever restarted syslogd to start showing my new logs... =
Yes that is it, I just restarted syslogd and started getting messages =
into /var/log/box :) *slaps self on forehead* ... Anyways, thanks for =
all your help Ben!=20

Thanks,

Dave Kettmann
NetLogic