[Box Backup] Getting dirlist?

Per Thomsen boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 13:03:11 -0800

On 1/31/05 12:34 PM, Remco Poelstra wrote:

> Per Thomsen wrote:
>
>> home-remco
>> {
>> Path = /home/remco
>> ExcludeDirsRegex = ^[\.]+*
>> ExcludeFilesRegex = ^[\.]+*
>> AlwaysIncludeDir = .gnupg
>> }
>>

> Thanks for your reply,
> Sadly it didn't change anything.
> Isn't it strange that even .gnupg isn't backuped? No matter what files
> are selected by the other two rules?

I'm sorry the first attempt didn't help... After looking at this a
little more, it seems that you are excluding the current directory by
the "^[\.]+*" regex. The way I read it you are excluding directories
that have one or more dots, and then zero or more other characters. The
current directory '.' matches that rule... Don't know if that's the
cause of the problem...

I wonder if this would help:

home-remco
{
Path = /home/remco
ExcludeDirsRegex = ^\.?*
ExcludeFilesRegex = ^\.?*
AlwaysIncludeDir = .gnupg
}

Thanks,
Per

--
Per Reedtz Thomsen | Reedtz Consulting, LLC | F: 209 883 4119
V: 209 883 4102    |   pthomsen@reedtz.com  | C: 209 996 9561