[Box Backup] Boxi and Win32 Port Problem

Chris Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Sun, 12 Jun 2005 23:31:22 +0100 (BST)

Hi Andreas,

Boxi is not tested with any bbackupd other than the one it's distributed
with. In particular, I suspect that it's not yet compatible with with
native win32 port of Box Backup, because of the difference in file path
formats and the different type of control socket. I strongly recommend you
use the bbackupd that comes with Boxi.

Having said that, I don't think this is your problem in this case. Is
bbackupd running? What output do you get from "strace bbackupctl"? Could
you post your configuration? Do all the files and directories named in it
exist?

Cheers, Chris.