[Box Backup] Boxi and Win32 Port Problem

Chris Wilson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 21:36:09 +0100 (BST)

Hi Ben,

> Right now the various forks from my code base are all in a bit of a
> mess. We do need to sit down and come up with something to pull it all
> together.

I'm willing to do anything I can to help. My "fork" is pretty minor, I
think the changes are just in the build infrastructure and the command
socket code. Having looked only briefly at the Boxwin source, I think
there may be quite some work to do in merging it, since most of its
changes are not conditionally defined, and here are quite a few.