[Box Backup] Re: move account between servers

Hugo Josefson boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 09:53:48 +0200

i'm glad to hear that.

also, is there an easy way (perhaps a command line tool i've overlooked)
to increase the size of an account? and if not, would it be okay to edit
the info.rf files by hand while all daemons are stopped? it looks easy
enough... :)

cheers,
hugo