[Box Backup] different container ID messages

Robert Shaw boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 09:01:35 -0800

On Mar 3, 2005, at 8:21 AM, Ben Summers wrote:
>> I have renamed(moved) files from one directory to another. So this
>> explains the why. So how to I shut up these messages so they don't
>> keep appearing/increasing as I move files around? Do I need to purge
>> something from the store? If so, what?
>
> There is no way to do this, sorry.

Ah, ok. Over time housekeeping clears data once the store gets full, if
at some point it removes the older file in the previous location prior
to the move, will that cause the message to disappear? If so, could I
just clear them out of the store then? Is there a way to
remove/housekeep a specific file?

-Robert