[Box Backup] different container ID messages

Robert Shaw boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 09:27:20 -0800

On Mar 3, 2005, at 9:22 AM, Ben Summers wrote:
> There is support in the protocol for telling the server to set a flag
> to remove an object as soon as it can. The server supports this flag,
> and does indeed remove the object as soon as it can. However, I
> haven't written anything in bbackupquery to allow you to actually send
> this command to the server.

Ok, thanks.

> I shouldn't have mentioned it.

Why? No harm done, if anything, maybe I (or someone) can help write the
UI piece for you. If you don't want to see this type of capability
used, then it's your right to remove it, you are the author of course.
:)

If you give me some pointers where to look and what to send, maybe I
can fiddle with it and come up with a patch to add this capability.

Thanks for the info!

-Robert