[Box Backup] Win32 locked files, registry, etc.

Chris Hane boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Sun, 06 Mar 2005 17:02:00 -0500

Nick - that makes sense.  Thanks for explaining it.

Just out of curiosity, is it possible to code boxbackup to backup locked
files like "outlook".  If so how?  I don't have any experience writing
programs of that nature and was just curious how something like that
could be accomplished without data loss.

Chris....