[Box Backup] More serious Win32 0.9f/RedHat 0.9 trouble...

Gary boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 11:56:17 -0800 (PST)

Ben,

> Sounds like the client is requesting something which doesn't exist.
> Can you try a UNIX client with the same server to try and isolate
> this to the Windows client?

If I switch the bbstored server to a release build (same client/server
machines, same config, etc.) the problem with housekeeping and bbackupd
"ls" command. I suspect there is something going on there specifically
with Win32 release <=> RedHat 9.0 debug combination.

However, when I run a backup Win32 release <=> RedHat 9.0 release, I am
back to the previously mentioned timeout problem on large files
(mentioned in the previous thread).

Gary