[Box Backup] Wanting to write a new program.

Scott McNee boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 17 May 2005 10:21:57 +1000

Hi Chris thankyou for the offer that would be great. Now how do I get it
working under cygwin?

Could you send me a compiled .exe

Thanks.

Scott McNee
ITServices
Lubetech Oil Analysis
Ph: +617 3274 5297

-----Original Message-----
From: boxbackup-admin@fluffy.co.uk [mailto:boxbackup-admin@fluffy.co.uk] =
On
Behalf Of Chris Wilson
Sent: Tuesday, 17 May 2005 9:27 AM
To: boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Subject: Re: [Box Backup] Wanting to write a new program.

Hi Bob and all,

> I'll like to contribute doing a gui client for windows, there're any=20
> way to
> access to the win32 port code too?
> I don't know if should be easier to have the CVS in sourceforge =
updated
and=20
> work over it, in this way several developers could contribute.

You may be interested to have a look at Boxi, an open source GUI for Box =

Backup that now runs on Windows (with Cygwin). The server code needs =
more=20
work, and we could work together on redesigning it so that it could be =
run=20
on a local store, as a server-side tool. You can find it at:

 	http://www.qwirx.com/boxi

Ben, I would also be very grateful for access to the source code for the =

native Win32 port.

Cheers, Chris.
--=20
  / __/ / ,__(_)_  | Chris Wilson <0000 at qwirx.com> - Cambs UK | / (_/ =
,\/
_/ /_ \ | Security/C/C++/Java/Perl/SQL/HTML Developer | \ =
We are GNU-free your mind-and your software |