[Box Backup] Wanting to write a new program.

Bob boxbackup@fluffy.co.uk
Tue, 17 May 2005 01:33:47 +0200

Chris,

Boxi is a fantastic work, super. I know, what I was looking perhaps is
to go a little forward and create a complete GUI for boxbackup. We can
work together of course, but I think this project is want to be a
colaborative project need and urgent central repository of code.

Regards